Atra interior design group's suggestions about the correct way to clean Laminate Cabinets
- Wipe laminate surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner or white vinegar diluted in water.
- Rinse, then dry with a clean cloth.
- Disinfect surfaces with an antibacterial kitchen cleaner or a solution of 1 tablespoon bleach to 1 quart of water.
- Pay close attention to seams between cabinet surfaces, such as where the door meets the edge of the frame.
- Use a soft brush to clean these areas.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or cleaning pads.
- To clean a stain, rub with a paste of baking soda and water. Or lay or hold a cloth or paper towel soaked in lemon juice over the spot.