Atra interior design group's suggestions about the correct way to clean wood and MDF board
- To clean wood veneer and MDF cabinets, first remove dust with a dry cloth.
- After dusting, dissolve some cleaning products such as carpet's shampoo in water and Wipe cabinet with a sponge to remove all the available spots on the cabinet. Note the use of detergents such as macro dilution method, alcohol detergent, etc. should be avoided.
- Next, clean the cabinet with a damp cloth to remove the detergent from the surface. Note that your cloth should be damp, not wet!
- And in the last stage, clean the surface with a dry cloth to eliminate residual moisture.
- To prevent scratches on the surface, don't use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, but get help from special napkins and a soft sponge instead.
- At the end, Atra inerior design group recommend that test detergent on the piece and then clean the cabinets.