1- What are the procedures after making the contract?
2- What products are offered by Atra?
- Dispatching a plan mapper to the project location with the approved design and conducting a final check of the plan and the design;
- Approval of the design by the employer following the final plan;
- Submitting the design to the analysis team and the warehouse;
- Providing the final invoice by the analysis team;
- Submission to the cutting and assembly workshop;
- Approval by the quality control unit;
- Coordination with the assembly supervisor and the transport team for initializing the installation;
- Starting the operation with a plan;
- Doing the final verification by the installation supervisor prior to delivery;
- Delivering the project along with product ID and guarantee card.
3- Which brands are used in the Atra’s accessories and fittings?
Different types of cabinets, doors, sinks and basins, child rooms, interior decoration, bedroom sets, merchandize lighting, accessories, careen and quartz plates;
4- Are factory tours possible?
Blum, Hettich, Fantoni, Hafele, Higold , Hailo, Salice , Empire , Grass-Kesseboehmer , Elektra.
5- Does every project get its own special design?
Yes, with prior coordination with the sales team and the respective expert, from hours 8 AM to 3 PM.
6- How long is the delivery time since placing the order?
Yes. According to the architecture plans and employer requirements and technical issues (kitchen standards) the design will be conducted.
7- Do the products have guarantee and post-sale services?
Depending on the size of the order, it varies between 25-30 days. Also, in case of bulk purchase, a delivery schedule will be submitted.
8- Are hinges and handles accounted for in calculating the price of door?
Yes. At the time of delivery, the product ID and guarantee card will be presented to the owner. The guarantee period varies between 1-5 years depending on the product type.
9- What is the method for pricing the cabinets?
No. if desired, the employer can procure these items from our dedicated accessory shop.
10- What is the meaning of “one meter of cabinet”?
Conventionally 60 and 40 percent of the total price are respectively divided between floor and wall-mounted cabinets.
11- Why are cabinets priced differently at various showrooms?
One meter of ground length + one meter of wall-side length with a height of 70 cm.
The reasons are different, such as the quality of products, materials and also the design style and installation process.